Sunday, July 26, 2009

Starting to work through it all!

Sunday evening - spent most of the day either working through the TCI workbook or thinking about it. What are my limiting beliefs? What are the things that hold me back? What are the stories that define my life? And I must say it is hard! Mostly I think I am a pretty positive and capable person - tend to procrastinate a little perhaps, can lack confidence in some situations - but generally OK. Can I be better - without a doubt! And this is partly why I am doing this work - I want that - to figure myself out, to be happier ... I am afraid of ... what - being lonely, having to show the world I can do it, taking a stand for myself. All of those things actually - I need to start living the things I talk about, walking the talk. As Obama says, "YES, I can"

Music for today - didn't listen to anything really but let's go with Into the Dojo, The Black Seeds - good Kiwi dub!

And a quote - the future is a big place - anything can happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment