Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Nice to see what the clients have to say!


What our clients have said:

"Mark was knowledgeable, friendly, easy-going, patient, accommodating, and a very diligent and efficient worker. I felt very safe in his hands. He molded in very well with our group."
-- MSS (New York, USA) November 2008 Tui

"Mark did very well in judging the group's mood and ability to complete the activities. I was particularly impressed how he managed to ensure that everybody in the group completed the Angelus hut hike. He had a lot of patience for the questions he was asked and nothing was too much."  
-- Maria Rodrigues (London, England) November 2008 Rimu

"Outstanding - really made sure everyone's expectations were set and cared about our well being and enjoyment. Very safety focused."
-- Ian Decone (New Jersey, USA) November 2008 Rimu

"Mark was great. He was always so calm and accommodating."
-- Katherine, Caroline & Christopher Miller (USA) December 2008 Rimu

"Excellent guide! Very knowledgeable and went above and beyond, even taking us on additional hikes that were not on the itinerary. We definitely lucked out with having Mark as our guide!"
-- Kalan Chung (Ontario, Canada) February 2009 Rimu

"Mark should write the book on active travel tour guiding. He is kind, funny, considerate and the consummate worker...I was amazed when he carried my luggage (didn't think door to door service was provided!). His commitment to customer service is quite apparent. Mark works very, very hard, and he did everything in his power to ensure a phenomenal trip. Mark is also the consummate guide because I think he loves what he does, and loves the outdoors and wants others to share his enthusiasm. Moreover, he was always kind to me, encouraging me, yet not pushing when I opted out. Mark never made me feel like I was the slowpoke. I hope that Active understands the "market-value" of this particular guide--Mark is beyond excellent."
-- Shari Munch (USA) February 2009 Rimu

No comments:

Post a Comment